Empower Your Employees with Online Employee Self-Service
With Employee Self-Service, your Payroll and HR departments save time on administrative tasks and employees have online secure access to the information they need, 24 hours a day.
Employee Self-Service provides employee convenient access to:
- View and download paystubs, current year and previous years
- View and download W-2s
- Access company documents (employee handbook, etc)
- Access company uploaded personal documents
- Update contact information and address
(1) Pew Internet and American Life Project, Most Working Americans Now Use The Internet or Email at Their Jobs
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year