Julie Sportelli is the founder and President of Sorority Solutions, an organization that assists Sororities and their House Corporations with a growing need for financial management, oversight and continuity. Sorority Solutions’ client base has grown each year with clients located throughout the United States.
Q: What caused you to evaluate changing payroll service providers?
- Employee turnover at other payroll companies, inability to have one point of contact for all of my clients.
Q: Can you quantify the dollar savings gained from using Payroll Systems?
- The cost of Payroll Systems seems to be comparable to other payroll providers.
Q: Can you quantify the efficiency gains from using Payroll Systems?
- I am unable to quantify this but I can tell you the cost savings as a result of efficiencies is significant. I have only had two account managers in the 10 years I have been using Payroll Systems. Having the same account manager saves us significant amount of times because they know our business and can notify us if something does not look right.
Q: Did you pay any compliance penalties that Payroll Systems will help you avoid in the future?
Q: How much benefit is it to your organization to be able to focus on your core business while outsourcing payroll processing?
- Signficant. If we did not outsource our payroll I would have to hire another employee and, if we make a mistake, be liable for that error. Our clients operate in different states, so the ability to find someone with expertise in the various states would be extremely difficult.
Q: Is there anything else specific or quantifiable that you like about doing business with Payroll Systems?
- I have found that the quality of Payroll Systems employees are superior to those of other payroll companies. They go the extra mile for you, are very knowledgeable and very professional. My questions are always replied to very promptly.
Visit their website for more information: Sorority Solutions