Simplify your COBRA administration, delivering services to your employees, qualified beneficiaries, insurance carriers, and employee benefits insurance broker—all on behalf of you.
COBRA administration requires up-to-date regulatory information and strict adherence to Federal guidelines to avoid non-compliance penalties. More than just an offering of continuation coverage at the termination of employment, COBRA administration is impacted by employee events including divorce, reduction in hours, and medicare entitlement. Compliance considerations start with an employee hire and continue throughout the workforce employment cycle.
COBRA Service Features
- Streamlined onboarding and implementation
- Timely mailing of all required notifications and enrollment packages
- Open enrollment support and communication to COBRA participants
- Daily enrollments and terminations to carriers
- Premium remittance to carriers or employer
- Secure online account access with simplified real-time reporting
- Electronic historical tracking for compliance record keeping
- Online viewing of all employees, participants, and notifications
- Secure HIPAA compliant technology and service
- Employer legislative updates and direction from Employee Benefits ERISA Counsel
- 360 Satisfaction delivered through Full-Service Support—online, email or phone
For Your Employees & COBRA Participants
- Online account access for enrollments, address changes, and enrollment status
- Online COBRA premium payments via check & credit card and easy to view payment history
- Welcome communications upon implementation
- All required COBRA notifications and record keeping within notification windows
- Open enrollment support and communications
- Monthly payment coupons and late payment reminders
- Full-Service Support—online, email or phone
From an uncomplicated implementation process to easily understandable communications and dedicated service, our COBRA administration creates ease for you, your employees, and your COBRA participants.
To find out more about COBRA regulations, see our Help Center.