You and Your Employees Save with FSAs
Enjoy the ease of offering comprehensive and economical flexible spending accounts for your employees supported by 1:1 service with our staff.
See how FSA Plans work
With these Section 125 plans—Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Accounts, and Limited FSAs—you and your employees save money with pre-tax spending and reap the benefits of seamless administration services.
FSA Service Features
- Flexible, Dependent, and Limited FSA Accounts
- Multiple plan set-up options, including short plan years, employer contributions, claims payment priority integration with other benefits offerings, i.e. HRA and HSA
- Full service annual Non-Discrimination Testing
- Integration with Payroll Systems payroll processing services for simplified administration
- Secure online access for plan management and reporting
- Employee communications, coordination, and support
- Partnership with your benefit broker to ensure employees have everything they need at open enrollment
- Employer legislative updates with direction from Employee Benefits ERISA Counsel
- 360 Customer Satisfaction delivered through Full-Service Support—online, email and phone
Your employees experience the ease of utilizing their benefits supported by dedicated customer service.
- Single benefit debit card that stacks with other benefits (HRA, HSA, Commuter) – at no charge
- Secure online portal for enrollment, address changes, account balances, claims processing and status
- Mobile app accessibility
- Monthly account balance reports
- Daily claims processing and auto-substantiation
- Full-Service Support—online, email and phone
See our Help Center for more information about FSA Plans and qualified expenses.