Offset the cost of healthcare with HRAs
Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), IRS Section 105 plans, are an employer only funded plan, allowing employees to pay for eligible plan expenses tax-free. 100% of the reimbursements are tax-deductible for your organization and provide valued benefits to your employees.
You can offset the ever-increasing cost of healthcare by adding an HRA to your consumer driven healthcare strategy with two optional plan types:
- An ACA Excepted Benefit HRA, providing reimbursement for limited pre-determined eligible expenses, such as dental and vision expenses only. Stand-alone HRAs do not need to be associated with any health insurance plan.
- An Integrated HRA plan paired with qualified healthcare insurance, usually a high-deductible health plan.
Enjoy the ease of offering customized stand-alone or integrated HRA plans in support of your benefits offering strategy. With dedicated service, easy online enrollment and claims processing, your benefit plans are managed seamlessly.
HRA Service Features
- Multiple plan set-up options, including short plan years, employer contributions schedules, claims payment priority integration with other benefits offerings, i.e. HSA or FSA
- Multiple reimbursement structures such as
- First dollar access to HRA funds
- Deductible first then access to the HRA, or
- Combination of 1 and 2
- Integration with Payroll Systems payroll processing services for simplified administration
- Secure online access for plan management and reporting
- Employee communications, coordination, and support
- Partnership with your benefits broker to ensure employees have everything they need at open enrollment
- Employer legislative updates and direction from Employee Benefits ERISA Counsel
- 360 Customer Satisfaction delivered through Full-Service Support—online, email and phone
Your employees experience the ease of utilizing their benefits supported by dedicated customer service.
- Single benefit debit card that stacks with other benefits (FSA, HSA, Commuter)—at no charge
- Secure online portal for enrollment, address changes, account balances, claims processing and status
- Mobile app accessibility
- Monthly account balance reports
- Daily claims processing and auto-substantiation
- Full-Service Support—online, email and phone
See our Help Center for more information about HRAs.