Everyone wins with HSAs
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), are an innovative benefits solution supporting Consumer Directed Health Care strategies through pre-tax spending accounts for employees enrolled in qualified High Deductible Health Plans.
Employees utilize an interest-bearing retirement account for their pre-tax contributions and employers can also contribute tax-deductible contributions on the employees’ behalf. HSA accounts can gain in value over time and are not subject to the FSA use-it-or-lose-it rules.
HSA Service Features
- Multiple plan set-up options, including short plan years, employer contributions, claims payment priority integration with other benefits offerings, i.e. HRA and limited-purpose FSA
- Multiple employer contribution options
- Integration with Payroll Systems payroll processing services for simplified administration
- Secure online access for plan management and reporting
- Employee communications, coordination, and support
- Partnership with your benefits broker to ensure employees have everything they need at open enrollment
- Coordination with Payroll Systems payroll processing for accurate payroll deductions
- Employer legislative updates and direction from Employee Benefits ERISA Counsel
- 360 Customer Satisfaction delivered through Full-Service Support—online, email and phone
Your employees experience the ease of utilizing their benefits supported by dedicated customer service.
- Single benefit debit card that stacks with other benefits (HRA, HSA, Commuter) — at no charge
- Online portal for enrollment, address changes, account balances, claims processing and status
- Mobile app accessibility
- Monthly account balance reports
- Daily claims processing and auto-substantiation
- Secure online access to investment opportunities with HSA funds
- Doubles as a retirement account at age 65
- Full-Service Support—online, email and phone
See our Help Center for more HSA information and the current IRS annual limits.
IRS 2017 HSA Contributions Limits
|HSA contribution limit
Employer + Employee
|HSA catch-up contributions
Age 55 or older
|Contributions can be made anytime during the year in which the participant turns 55||$ 1,000|
|HDHP minimum deductibles||Individual
|HDHP maximum out-of-pocket amounts
Deductible, co-pays, etc. but not premiums