Benefiting both you and your employees
A Premium Only Plan, or POP, reduces the income amount used to determine payroll taxes by allowing employees to pay their group health insurance premiums on a pre-tax basis. These pre-tax deductions reduce Social Security, Medicare, and Unemployment payroll taxes, and in some states reduce workers’ compensation insurance premiums.
POP Services Features
- Customized plan documentation
- Plan administration, compliance, and amendments
- Required forms for employee enrollment and waiver
- Employer legislative updates with direction from Employee Benefits ERISA Counsel
- 360 customer satisfaction delivered through Full-Service Support—on-line, email or phone