Stay focused on finding the best candidates
Sourcing talent is a time-consuming responsibility and challenge for most HR departments. With Payroll Systems HRIS powerful Applicant Tracking System (ATS) you can automate processes and go from recruiting to onboarding all in one system.
With HRIS ATS, you receive the functionality and flexibility for managing the entire talent acquisition process:
- Easily link to your existing website or external job boards
- Post requisitions to the recruiting portal for instant visibility
- Centralize applicant information from all external job boards into one place
- Communicate quickly and easily with customizable email templates throughout the hiring process
- Integrate workflows for consistent hiring processes
- Efficiently generate Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) reports
- Access applicant information including resumes, work references, and education for any requisition
- Easily track and report applicants from start to finish, including interviews and referral sources
- Analyze real-time data with the Applicant Tracking dashboard for key insights into recruiting information
- Provide applicants with a professional site for searching and applying for jobs
- Go from recruiting to onboarding without duplicative data entry or managing multiple paper files
Appeal to top talent with professional efficient recruiting.
- Review job postings on a professional searchable site
- Apply for qualified jobs online
- Receive timely communications on application status
- Enjoy a seamless process from recruiting to onboarding
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year