Empower Your Employees
With the full-service online employee portal, your workforce has real-time interactive access to benefits, performance management, total compensation, paystubs, and demographic information. Easy to customize with the features and content most relevant to your company, the Employee Portal goes beyond a cumbersome intranet or limited ESS with a portal for workforce management from new hire to termination.
With HRIS Employee Portal, HR, payroll, and managers can utilize the portal to:
- Post employee communications, handbooks, important links, and healthcare information
- Manage time off requests, time sheets, and expense reimbursements
- Deploy, manage and participate in performance management cycles
- Manage employee benefits and open enrollment
- Review compensation information
- Update payroll information
Your employees have convenient access to:
- Explore, enroll, change or terminate employee benefits
- Request time off and clock in and out
- Download forms and access Employee Handbook or other designated items
- Participate in performance management, revisiting goals throughout the year
- View personalized total compensation statements that include wages and benefits
- View and download paystubs, current payroll and history
- View and download W-2s
- Update contact information and address
The HRIS Employee Portal is an integrated system connecting employees, managers, administrators, carriers and payroll—saving your workforce time on administrative tasks and providing employees the information and automation they need.
(1) 96% of employed adults in the US are making use of new communication technologies. They are online, using email, and own a cell phone. Pew Internet and American Life Project, Most Working Americans Now Use The Internet or Email at Their Jobs, Sept. 24, 2008, http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2008/Networked-Workers/1-Summary-of-Findings.aspx
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year