Unite payroll & HR without losing functionality
Bring together comprehensive payroll and HR functionality without sacrificing performance and flexibility. Put an end to time consuming duplicative data entry, comparing spreadsheets of employee information, and exporting/importing between payroll and HR functions.
With HRIS Payroll, you receive the same comprehensive functionality and flexibility of our payroll services and the timesavings of our HRIS:
- Eradicate duplicative data entry of employee information and updates
- Streamline processes with a single platform for employee updates to status, pay rates, direct deposits, and tax withholdings
- Eliminate time consuming open enrollment changes with automated benefit deductions at effective date of enrollment
- Provide timely compensation information to employees with an interactive and comprehensive employee self-service portal (ESS)
- Rely on automated data integrity verifications for error prevention
- Approve payroll information for added change controls
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year