Make performance management a breeze!
Reduce the administrative steps and paperwork required to manage your workforce by having one convenient location to create and manage staff goals, carry out evaluations, track training, and update and assign job descriptions.
Equip your HR Department with online HRIS Performance Management:
- Link employee Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to your corporate objectives
- Customize evaluation content and apply weighted scoring options
- Review manager and self-evaluations on the same report
- Access historical reviews
- Track, update and assign position descriptions
- Monitor training and certification programs with an automated renewal process
- Eliminate paper-based review forms and manual scoring calculations
- Assign measurable goals to your employees and monitor progress
- Empower employees to set their own goals and track their progress
- Define, track and report employee skill profiles
Your employees have convenient online access to:
- Complete and review performance evaluations
- Review position descriptions, skills and training
- Receive automated reminders for training renewals
- Submit and monitor performance goals
- Align performance with company goals
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year