Take control of time tracking
Accurate timekeeping is the cornerstone of accurate labor costs and payroll processing. With HRIS Time & Labor Management, you stay current with a company wide view of labor costs while managers and employees experience enhanced efficiency with HR and timekeeping in a single platform.
Keep your workforce compliant and efficient with flexible Time & Attendance:
- Configure wage and hour rules for reliable compliance
- Mix and match time collection methods—computer, time clock, or kiosk, keeping data collection methods convenient for all employee locations
- Track and report time per project per employee
- Export time and attendance to external payroll systems
- Analyze time and attendance data with extensive reporting
- Reimburse expenses with allocation to cost centers and manager approvals for processing
- Create secure clock-in/clock-out with multiple employee ID methods including 4 digit pin, card swipe or fingerprint scan
- Empower managers with variety of time data reports
- Authorize managers to approve time sheets and expense reimbursements for employees through ESS (Employee Self Service)
Control labor costs and stay in compliance with accurate online HRIS Time and Attendance.
For enhanced scheduling and time & attendance options, including shift differentials see our Time and Attendance solutions.
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year