Manage time off—without paper and emails
How efficiently you manage the daily tasks of time off management can impact how much time your managers and employees spend reviewing, calculating, approving and communicating time off requests. With just a few clicks, time off can be requested, approved and tracked with Payroll Systems HRIS Time Off Tracking.
Time off management doesn’t need to be time consuming:
- Automatic time off calculations for each employee—accrual based or annual awards
- Real-time routing of employee requests to appropriate manager for approval
- Easy to understand interactive manager dashboard of pending requests and action workflows
- Configurable approval hierarchies
- Administrator dashboard to review and report on company wide time off trends
Your employees enjoy the convenience of the employee portal (ESS):
- Review current time off balances and accrual transactions
- Request time off with automatic routing to approval manager
- Receive and review time off requests status
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year