Streamline your processes
No matter how large or small your workforce, workflows are needed to run your business. From approval processes used in hiring, terminations, benefit enrollments and even time-off requests, HRIS Workflows improve efficiencies, reduce paper usage and errors, and make compliance easier.
With HRIS Workflows, you easily standardize and track tasks as they progress from one employee to another:
- Onboard new hires quickly with electronic approvals
- Distribute contracts, policy acknowledgment and handbooks with e-signature when needed
- Automate workflows to start when a designated event occurs in the system
- Set-up automated email reminders for timely completion of tasks
- Attach documents and forms to workflows, eliminating additional steps and errors
- Streamline completing W-4s and I-9s with e-signature and editable forms
- Review employee workflow resources, including e-sign documents in their HRIS employee file
- Set-up unlimited steps and resources per workflow
- Analyze and manage workflows with a centralized dashboard
- Customize workflow content to meet your business process
- Integrate workflows for consistent hiring, termination, COBRA, and payroll processes
- Deploy workflows instantly for real-time process updating
Your employees enjoy the convenience of workflows to:
- Review and sign documents in the employee portal, without an email to the HR department or dropping off paperwork
- Complete necessary “paperwork” with step by step tailored guides and interactive checklists for new hire, benefit enrollments, performance management, and termination
- Receive email reminders for approaching deadlines
- View history of transactions, paperwork and selections
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year