Total Compensation Administration
Empower your payroll and HR department with advanced payroll functionality and flexibility supported by a dedicated Payroll Specialist.
Really. Why Have Limits?
Utilize features as needed for your business, without adding costs or moving to a new platform. Our full service features make it easy for you to get what you want and need out of your service.
Utilize and Benefit From:
- Unlimited pay codes
- Unlimited deduction codes, with easy end and start dates and frequency set-up so your deductions are correct every payroll
- Unlimited direct deposits per employee
- Multiple payroll delivery options—paper, email, and 3rd party delivery
- Paperless payroll, saving on paper, ink and shipping
- Positive Paychecks—Your live payroll checks are issued from a Payroll Systems bank account, eliminating the tedious task of check reconciliations
- Comprehensive and flexible employee pay history
- View gross-to-net as you key payroll
- Easy to make one time only payroll adjustments during payroll processing
- Allocate tips during processing
- Easy to use check calculator
- Auto extend payroll calendar
- Email reminders – so you never forget a payroll processing day
- Job costing and reporting
- Automated accrual tracking with multiple policy set-ups
- Automated auditing system that checks for errors to fix before processing payroll
Keeping your data all in one place
Keep payroll and HR information all in one system with extensive HR data functionality.
- 5 levels of organizational set-up
- Pension plan census data fields
- Track education levels and dependents
- Emergency contacts
- Employee document storage
- Track EEOC classifications, union affiliations and insurance coverage
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year