HR is complex, so we provide an encompassing package of employer support with on-demand HR advisors, Federal and State compliance posters, online compliance resources, and eLearn training videos and achievement tracking.
HR Support Online
Have a question regarding leave of absence, termination, compensation, or corrective action issues? With HR Support Online, you will have your own personal account and gain full access to many HR resources.
HR Support Live
With HR Support Live, you will have unlimited access to certified HR Advisors who are only a phone call away. You can expect accurate and timely answers to all of your HR related questions.
Labor Law Compliance Posters
Automatically receive the mandated workplace Federal and California Labor Law Compliance Posters shipped directly to your business. You never have to remember to order the mandated posters again. Labor Law Compliance Posters and updates are included with all of our HR support packages at no additional cost!
Online HR Compliance Resources
The HR Online Compliance Resources will provide you access to multiple wizards and information that cover both Federal and State compliance.
- Use the Employee Handbook Wizard to update or create an employee handbook, incorporating the applicable Federal and State requirements
- Create professional and compliant job descriptions with the Job Description Builder
- Compare compensation in the region, state or across the nation by job title
- Master Federal and State compliance regulations via the easy to use reference “desk”
- Utilize the performance review tools and processes to design or redesign a new performance management process
- Access the numerous whitepapers that illustrate and provide simplified answers to complex topics
You no longer need to create and compile materials for staff and manager courses like sexual harassment, discrimination, and OSHA workplace safety trainings. With our eLearn service, you have access to over 300 Compliance and Development video courses coupled with a Learning Management System so you can track and manage your workforce training programs with employee notifications, history log, and certificates of completion.Contact us to learn more!
What is ACA?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA)—also known by its unofficial name, ObamaCare—is the US health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of 2010. The law contains hundreds of provisions that address different aspects of healthcare, and for employers impacts payroll reporting, benefits management, human resources, requiring mandatory IRS reporting and continuous monitoring of informational updates.
Does the ACA apply to your business?
If your business has 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents (FTEs), then you are subject to Employer Shared Responsibility provisions including:
- Filing annual information returns
- Reporting aggregated health care costs on employee W-2s if issued 250 or more W-2s the previous year