Stay on budget with job costing
Utilizing our time & attendance solutions’ powerful labor reports, supervisors can efficiently track and manage their department costs with real-time access or automated report distribution for insight into hours and dollars per G/L accounts, job, and each employee.
Increase costing accuracy with simplified job transfers
Instead of employees entering complex job numbers, shortcut keys can be configured to define alternate job codes, including different pay rates, so employees only need enter simple codes like 1,2, or 3 for job transfers.
Eliminate compiling labor costs from multiple systems and spreadsheets
- Access one system for time tracking and job costing for all your employees and jobs
- Monitor job costs with multiple options—hours and dollars, per job, project, employee, GL account, and/or department
- Accurately track labor and job costs without complicated spreadsheets
- Manage costs with real-time data that can be viewed at anytime or via automated scheduled reports
- Keep employees on the go with simplified job costing punches
- Fulfill wage, hour, or job reporting requirements
Complexity managed easily
Simplify job and labor costing using a comprehensive system that can easily handle the details of multiple jobs, hours, varying pay rates within jobs and employees, piece rates, and user friendly functionality.