Adhere to wage & hour laws with pay policies
Today’s time keeping must stay current and easily adapt to constantly changing Local, State, and Federal labor laws. With parameter driven Time for Work you can change system rules at anytime without custom code.
Avoid Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Wage and Hour noncompliance
With Time for Work, utilize standard features to track overtime, meal and rest periods, and expenses to avoid common FLSA and Wage and Hour violations.
Workforce compliance and accurate payroll with configurable rule setup
- Shift rules for schedule start/end times, meals, breaks and premium parameters
- Meal and break period rules to support various federal and state regulation, including California Meal and Break Rules
- Complex overtime rules and calculations including daily, weekly, day-of-week, consecutive day, weekend overtime, and Nevada Overtime
- Policy rules for pay period definitions and overtime
- Rounding rules for in and out punches
- Holiday rules for paid hours, scheduled day before and after qualifiers, prorating hours based upon historical hours worked, etc.
- Accrual rules for vacation, sick, and paid time off policies
- Pay matrix rules for complex shift differentials and premium rules
- Point system rules for automation of attendance policies
Complexity managed easily
Utilizing a wide range of configurable rules, manage pay policies and labor law compliance without constant exceptions and manual adjustments.